We are looking for volunteers with various levels of Japanese language skills who would help us with organizing Japan Week and simple interpreting.
Why become a volunteer?
You have a unique opportunity to contribute to the biggest event of its kind. You can also:
- practise your language skills
- help to promote the knowledge and awareness of the Japanese culture
- collaborate with top Japanese artists
- contribute to the understanding between the nations
What does it involve?
- The volunteers with good Japanese and Czech language skills will be helping with interpreting between the Japanese artists and visitors during the workshops and performances
- The volunteers with moderate knowledge of Japanese and/or Czech language skills will be helping with the communication between the Japanese organizers and the English-speaking venue staff
- We also welcome help from the volunteers with no Japanese skills during the preparatory works and with logistics. They will be teamed up with Japanese-speaking volunteers or English-speaking organizers
Volunteering is free, but we will cover your expenses for lunch and/or dinner - depending on the time assignment.
How to become a volunteer?
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(English / Japanese / Czech)